We are really looking forward to welcoming guests back to The Kenbury in 2022. You will see some changes at The Kenbury aimed at providing a safe environment for both our guests and us. These changes are based on Government guidance and are designed to allow you an enjoyable holiday with us on the Isle of Wight.
We thought it important to let you know what some of these changes are and that there may be further changes based on changing Government guidance or lessons learnt.
- We have installed hand sanitiser units in public areas.
- All high traffic contact areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Our outdoor seating area will remain, the furniture will be disinfected regularly.
- Our reception table has been cleared of all unnecessary items.
- All room keys will be disinfected between guests.
- Between guest stays we will be implementing additional cleaning procedures, above and beyond our normal ones, that include disinfecting all hard services, steam cleaning all soft furnishings, sanitising all common touch points.
- We will aim to ensure social distancing guidance is met or exceeded at all times in the public areas.
- If you do not want us to service your room, apart from the replenishing of toiletries and the hospitality tray, please let us know.
- Finally, if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not travel. We have made some changes to our terms and conditions to allow you to move your stay and visit us at some point in the future.
COVID-19 Holiday Amendments
We have amended our usual terms and conditions to help you if you need to amend your booking at The Kenbury for any reason linked to COVID-19. You can now amend your stay with us and use the same deposit for a holiday up until the end of our season in 2022. If you cannot commit to new date, we are happy to leave your deposit “on hold” until such time that you can confirm a new date and re-book or provide a refund.